1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITESWe may collect the following personal information:
- Name and Contact Information - including your name, alias, title, user ID, email address, email communication preferences, postal address, phone number, signature, driver's license or state ID card number, IP address, etc.
- Payment Information - including credit and debit card information
- Commercial Information - including purchase history, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Device and Usage Information - such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with our website, apps and advertisement, geolocation data inferred from your IP address, etc.
- Communications with Us - including by phone, email, mail, text message, etc.
- Information From Cookies, Pixels, Web Beacons, HTTP Referrers, and Other Tracking Technologies
- Website Analytics Information
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe treat all personal information that we collect with the same confidentiality, no matter how it is collected. We may use various methods to collect certain kinds of information that is disclosed through your use of the Site, including:
- Web beacons and Pixels
- IP addresses
- System information
- Future technologies and methods
If you do not want cookies placed on your device when browsing our Sites, you are not required to accept them. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive cookies, and to block them. These settings are typically found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your internet browser. For more information on how to change your browser settings, click on the 'Help' section of your Internet browser. Please be aware that if Cookies are disabled or removed, all features of our Sites may not operate as intended.
Web Beacons and Pixels
Our Sites may use web beacons, images that can be placed in web pages and some forms of email. Web beacons can be used to deliver cookies and to collect information about your use of the Site. For example, we may use web beacons to count the number of your visits to the Site.
A "referrer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL from which you come to the Site. Referrers are automatically collected by our web servers. They may be used by our Sites to identify the websites referring traffic to the Site, and to present appropriate content to the Site's users. Referrer information may be used by Braveheart to identify general trends and traffic patterns. For example, we may use referrer information to identify the information on our Sites that are viewed by individuals referred by certain websites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. They are automatically collected by our web servers.
System information we may collects may include, among other things, the type of web browser being used. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to our Sites and is used by us only for identify broad demographic statistics and general trends and traffic patterns.
Account and Purchase Information
When you register to establish an account with any of Single Source Supply Subsidiary , you provide certain personal information. We use that personal information, among other things, for the purpose of determining whether to establish a business relationship with you and communicating with you about any business relationship. When you purchase products from us, you provide credit card and other additional personal information. We use that information for the sole purpose of facilitating your purchase.
At times, we may collect information from you through means other than the Sites. For example, if you call to place on order or to check on the status of an order, we will collect telephone numbers or other information needed to communicate with you.
Future Technologies and Methods
3. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATIONSingle Source Supply and Single Source Supply Subsidiaries may use your personal information for various business purposes, such as:
- To fulfill orders and deliver your purchases
- To respond to your requests for information, products, services, including managing your online accounts with us
- To provide you with marketing information
- To provide you with appropriate products, recommendations, and updates
- For website administration and analytics
- To improve our website and apps, set default options, and provide you with a better shopping experience
- To protect the security of our website
- To make it easier for you to log into our website and apps
- To show you relevant ads while you are browsing the internet or using social media
- To detect and prevent fraud against you and/or us
4. INFORMATION WE SELL OR SHARE WITH OTHERSAt times, however, we must disclose personal information about our customers and visitors to our Sites to our respective service providers and contractors, so that they may perform services on our behalf. In particular, we may provide personal information to others in order to facilitate your purchases of our products. We require such service providers and contractors to keep your personal information confidential. Single Source Supply and Single Source Supply Subsidiaries may disclose personal information to such service providers and contractors and without additional notice to you.
Single Source Supply and Single Source Supply Subsidiaries may also disclose to third parties the information they collect regarding your access and use of our Sites, provided that it is that is de-identified and aggregated. This information might include referrer information and the other information that we collect through our Sites.
Either you or we may submit a dispute to binding arbitration. If there are any differences between the AAA Rules and this Arbitration Agreement, this Arbitration Agreement applies. If this Arbitration Agreement is in dispute, the arbitrator will decide whether it is enforceable.
The arbitration will be conducted in the English language. No party will be entitled to join or consolidate disputes by or against others as a representative or member of a class or to act in any arbitration in the interests of the general public. If any provision related to a class action, class arbitration, other representative action, joinder, or consolidation is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be severable from the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement. Judgment on any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.